DVConnect’s Womensline is Queensland’s only 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year crisis response telephone helpline. We help Queenslanders who want to escape domestic violence. Our service is for anyone identifying as a female, regardless of age, accessibility, ethnicity, gender orientation, or ethnicity. This includes our friends in the LGBTQ community.
Our goal is to respond to your immediate safety needs. We can provide you with:
• Emergency transport ie taxi, bus, train or plane to remove you from violence
• Safe, emergency motel accommodation
• Specialist crisis counselling
• Safety planning, Information, referrals and support for those living with domestic violence
• Safe accommodation for pets through our Pets In Crisis program.
, research and data reports here.