We are a leading Mental Health, Alcohol & Other Drug and Disability Services provider. We provide a number of programs and activities:
National Psychosocial Support- Gladstone region and Agnes Waters/1770
New Australian Government initiative, delivered through the PHN, to assist people living with mental illness. Eligibility:
• Has severe mental illness and is unlikely to be eligible for NDIS
• May not meet severe mental illness but may be at risk of suicide
• Not participant of existing community mental health program: Day to Day Living, Personal Helpers and Mentors (PHaMs) or Partners In Recovery (PIR)
• Is not participant in mental health programs funded by QLD Health.
NDIS registered- Choose A Better Life
Our NDIS services also include:
• support coordination,
• centre based group activities,
• one on one Recovery Coaching,
• group based community, social and recreational activities,
• access to community,
• one on one support,
• in-home support,
• plan management,
• Therapeutic supports - occupational therapy, psychology and counselling. Please note, therapeutic services may require minimum numbers for the service to operate and appointments are required.
Disability Employment Services
• Specialising in supporting people with mental health concerns
• Individualised support to fulfil recovery goals
• Support to meet your needs when you have a job
• Dedicated employment consultant that will help you on your journey
• Training to build skills
• Specialist staff who understand your needs.
• Flexible support arrangements
Continuity of Support program (previously the Day to Day Living Program)
Department of Health program, designed to assist people with severe and persistent mental health concerns with:
• Increasing ability to improve quality of life
• Increasing ability to participate in social, recreational and education activities,
• Transitioning to the NDIS- providing assistance with the application process, and undertake the NDIS assessment and planning processes
• Deliver activities and supports to participants and their families and/or carers
• Providing a space for people to learn how to use computers and access their NDIS portal and MyGov websites.
• Goal setting, gathering evidence of need and facilitating access to Local Area Coordinators, and other providers as required.
• Healthy Lifestyle program
• Art Therapy program
• General and IT literacy assistance