The National Enquiry Centre (NEC) is the entry point for all telephone and email enquiries on Family Law matters (Federal Circuit Court of Australia and Family Court of Australia).
The NEC provides first level user support for the Commonwealth Courts Portal. This role involves registration, guidance and support for users of the portal.
The NEC can provide information and procedural advice, forms and brochures and referral advice to community and support services. NEC staff cannot provide legal advice.
Opening Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
• Speak & Listen calls contact 1300 555 727
• International: +61 2 8892 8578
• Fax: Please contact a family law registry
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(NOTE: The email service cannot be used to file any court documents.)
• Instructions for emailing the Court