Toowoomba and Darling Downs
Sub Region
Darling Downs (Dalby, Stanthorpe & Warwick)

When you call the Family Relationship Advice Line you will be able to talk to someone who can help you work out what information, support and services you need.

This may include:

information about services to help maintain healthy relationships
advice on family separation issues
information about the family law system
guidance on developing workable parenting arrangements after family separation
advice about the impact of conflict on children
telephone-based Family Dispute Resolution for people who need assistance resolving disputes over parenting arrangements
referral to Family Relationship Centres and other dispute resolution services, and
referral to a range of other services to help with family relationship and separation issues.

1800 050 321