STANDBY is dedicated to supporting people and communities across Australia bereaved or impacted by suicide.
Many people are impacted by each suicide death including family members, close friends, kinship groups, colleagues and whole communities.
We can help with:
• Understanding and responding to your needs
• Contactable 24/7 to arrange face to face or telephone support
• Locally tailored community workshops
• Information and referrals to other local organisations.
• Free books and resources are also available
Contacts: 24/7 StandBy CQ, Wide Bay and Sunshine Coast Support Mobile:
0418 656 764